Students receive merits for high marks and good conduct. Criteria include:
- Commendable performance in unit tests
- Commendable performance in examinations
- Commendable conduct in and out of class
- Marked improvement in class work
- Commendable work on projects
- Outstanding deportment
- Helpfulness to others on the school compound
- Outstanding performance when representing the school
- Outstanding attendance and punctuality
Merits for good conduct are as follows:
- Demonstrating Leadership to Peers = 3 merits
- Volunteered Community Service = 2 merits
- Promptness – no tardiness to any classes = 2 merits
- Perfect attendance = 2 merits
- Appropriately Handling of Conflict and/or Confrontation – 2 merits
- Consistent Recognized Class Participation – 1 merit
Merits for commendable Academic achievements are as follows:
|80 – 99||3|
|80 – 89||2|
Students of each class get certificates and trophies for doing well in their subjects and for outstanding qualities.
Closing service for the 5th formers as they go off on Study leave before their external exams. Students with over 80% averages were congratulated. April 16 2019. The guest speaker: Rev Dr Dylan Toussaunt.
Some of the 1st form, top performing students for Christmas Term 2018-2019. Congrats to all!