We are Deliberately & Conspicuously Blue
Greetings College men
It is with pleasure and honour that I assume the role of school captain this academic year. I must start this by saying that covid-19 has taught us many life-changing lessons, the most introspective lesson being that we should never take anything for granted. It never occurred to us that simple pleasures like going to school, learning in a classroom, and having lunch with friends would be taken away from us for two consecutive years. Miraculously, we persevered through the pandemic and we are now blessed with another opportunity to excel and achieve the most in our current and upcoming academic years.
Young college men, feel free to get in touch with my team. We are ready to share our experiences to assist you on your journey to academic success at this esteemed institution.
School Captain (Headboy)
Welcome to your new educational home. We are happy that you will be a part of the True Blue family. We have prepared a few things to get you started.
- Explore the JC website to get an understanding of JC’s stakeholders and how we work together.
- Familiarize yourself with the School Rules (they are on this website). You will also get a hard copy in the form of a note-sized handbook. Keep it for ease of reference.
- Be sure to speak to the Dean of Student Affairs (DOSA) who will give you the required registration forms to fill out and return. The DOSA will assist you with any diagnostic tests and evaluations required, then pace you through online registration, acquiring an ID and arranging any required interviews.
- PEP AWARDEES – PARENTS/GUARDIANS if your child/ward is awarded a place at Jamaica College, please collect his registration package from the office at student affairs please email email@example.com with any questions you may have.
- Please take the original placement form received from your child/ward’s school to collect his package. Registration package fee – $6,500.00 We highly recommend that you pay online: NCB, Matilda’s Corner, Chequeing account # 371004424 and email proof of payment along with the child/ward’s name to firstname.lastname@example.org
- N.B. Masks must be worn to enter the campus. One parent only.
Thanks and Welcome aboard.
“We are College men and we are good at everything.”
JC’s culture of excellence speaks for itself. We work to continuously encourage our students to be their best. We place emphasis not just on academics but the whole college man.
Learn more about our legacy on our online museum and see the list of activities we provide to engage our students.
For any questions, you may get in touch with our Student Affairs office.
Our latest Happenings - News and Updates
News - Reviews
Check out the latest from the greatest and the # 1 School for Champions below