Please see the steps below for transcript:
- You can download the transcript form from our website, complete it https://jamaicacollege.org/?page_id=35913and email it to me with proof of payment (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- You can pay the transcript fee online. Clearly state that it is a transcript fee payment, indicate the name of the student and then email the proof. (screen shot, picture of a receipt are examples of proof of payment). You can also come to the school and pay.
- Indicate, in the body of the email, any other information that you deem relevant and was not stated on the form.
- Pay Transcript fee of $1,000.00 to: Bank Account NCB #371004424 – Online banking (Chequing Account Branch: Matilda’s Corner, Kingston).
- The transcript takes fifteen (15) working days to be completed.
Please see the information below for the payment options currently available.
- NATIONAL COMMERCIAL BANK
- BRANCH: MATILDA’S CORNER
- A/C: 371004424
- ACCOUNT NAME: JAMAICA COLLEGE SCHOOL DEVELOPMENT FUND
- FINANCIAL INSTITUTION ID: 000370
- DEBIT OR CREDIT CARD
- We are not refusing cash payment however, every effort must be made to discourage this and the other two options encouraged.
For online transfers, the proof of payment clearly showing the student’s name must be emailed to email@example.com
Here are the steps for RenWeb Access:
Go to the Chrome browser and type factsmgt.com
Click on Parent Login
Click Facts Family Portal
District code: JC-JAM
Username: (student’s email)
Password: (password given from ICT dept)
Click on the lines at the top, this is the hamburger menu, to guide you
The Directory section has email addresses for all teachers
The Depository section has documents and memos
The student section will have your son’s information. Like the Report Card and the Schedule
The family section shows the bio data – check that all numbers and pictures etc are correct please
- The bookroom is now open Mondays – Wednesdays from 9am-1pm.
- Note that the book i think i explore i create for 1st to 3rd is available at bookroom cost is $4,000
- Mr. Burke is responsible for the book room and can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email the student’s name and class to Miss Warren at email@example.com making the request
- Check RenWeb to ensure there is a picture and a picture that is current. If not, take one in front of a solid colour wall, in uniform and send to the System Administrator.
- If Miss Warren is not finding a signature, she will email the student for one.
- Timeline for the pick of the ID from JC’s library will be indicated.
- Replacements of current IDs cost $400 that is to be paid to the Dean of Student’s Affairs.
NB: Admin FEE also applies ($2,800 J)
Nothing yet. The school is investigating and will advise.