[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]This page is designed to promote and share resources that will build student leadership both internally and externally. Your feedback is always welcome.
Click to see our list of prefects 2021 Form Prefects (1)
Procedures for Selection of School Captain
- Let prefects know they can apply for School Captain and outline the procedures
- Send the application form to prefects
- After applicants have submitted their application, staff made aware of the candidates for their input.
- Applicants are interviewed.
- Meet with all selected candidates to give them an overview of expectations, their responsibilities and the campaigning guidelines.
- Candidates can commence online campaigning, through flyers, videos and addressing form classes during devotion time etc.(2 weeks)
- Town Hall meeting with the entire school, each candidate given 5 minutes to speak to students and Teachers. Q&A session
- Voting online : Students 1 vote=1 point: Teachers 1 vote=2 points
Straight tally to decide who wins.
1st Place – School Captain
2nd Place- 1st V. Captain
3rd Place- 2nd V. Captain
Other candidates- Senior Prefects.
Proposed Dates for 2021 Process
April 27th: Prefects’ Meeting
May 3rd: Submission of Applications
May 5th: Names Circulated to teachers for input.
May 10-14th Interviews and meeting with selected candidates.
May 17-28th Campaigning
May 31st Town Hall Meeting
June 2nd Voting
June 4th Results